Monday, November 23, 2009

Books Books Books

So things are going really well here. I've got the job at Barnes and Noble which I really like, the only drawback is the 14 hour days I have to put in between the two jobs, but it'll only be for the season, so if anyone wants books let me know now before it's too late. I'm kinda hoping they'll keep me, if they'd be willing to only schedule me 1 day a week. I just want to keep the job for the discount, most of my paychecks from there will be staying there anyway. But seriously, I get a 30% discount all the time and in a couple of weeks I'll get 40% for a week, (that's when I'll be doing most of my Christmas shopping) so just let me know if you need anything.

So Kevin and I got the $8000 for being first time home buyers and we paid off his school and my car!! So hooray!!! We own both of our cars now. I feel so proud.
Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone!!! Have a fantastic day!!!!